Sunday 28 February 2010

Star Books

I have a new business venture in my head! Whilst worrying about having to get another new bookcase for my ever expanding collection (helped by my sister in law who does not keep books once she's read them) and brewing up yet another cup of coffee (the beverage I live for) I came up with my ideal job; to run my own book/coffee shop. I know it's been done before but I would so love to do this myself. I am now planning it all in my head! What better way to spend my working days among things I really love, books and coffee. Have not decided yet whether it will be a second hand or new book shop, or what else I'll serve in addition to coffee! I just know I will be in heaven surrounded by books that I can sort into alphabetical order without people laughing at me for it (my sister in law again!)

Anyway, I left it too late to start blogging, and since I want to read some more (Great Expectations) and watch Lark Rise to Candleford before bed it's time I went...

No comments:

Post a Comment